Thursday, November 1, 2012

S-10 Foglight mod worth 8-9HP. I'm SERIOUS!!

Check it out folks!  I just installed a set of factory foglights last week and couldn't wait to get the hole-saw valance off and the right valance on.  I'm not required to run a front plate so finding a valance without the cutouts for the plate bracket was a no-brainer....and a huge p.i.t.a. but worth the effort. I knew they existed and after numerous e-mails and hours spent searching the web I found what I was looking for. Partsgeek.com had the hookup.  Powering the fogs I used a switched relay wired off of the battery.  To bad I didn't take a picture of the foglight harness I made because it looks sooo sexy and fits juuust right.  Giggity-giggity....


Please ignore my improvised temporary foglight holes on the top valance and draw your eyes towards the center of it.  See those small rectangular holes?  How is a guy supposed to get a good night of sleep knowing that these holes exist and serve no other purpose to me except looking ugly.  Thank the almighty Flying Spaghetti Monster for Partsgeek!

Add caption

1 comment:

  1. PS. I forgot to mention but if you have the license plate bracket on your truck and wish or need to keep it the Partsgeek valance has outlines on the backside of the valance so you can cut out the needed square holes....just sayin'

    ReplyDelete