Sunday, November 18, 2012

The 1 is hibernating for winter (Sweet pic of it in storage)


It's a sad day. The car is officially put away for winter. I have shop rags stuffed in the tail pipes and the battery is in the house. I went to PepBoys (who I tend to stay away from usually) and purchased a California Car Duster. Not a bad product. I'll probably come out once every couple weeks to dust off the paint and roll the car forward or back a couple feet to prevent flat spots. Now I just need to figure out how to open the trunk without electric power before Spring comes.

I decided to play around with my camera tonight and I got a really cool picture of it as it sits in the garage (seen above). It's nothing special, a Canon SD1300 IS but it can take some excellent pictures if you play with the settings. It was really dark in the garage. The lighting is poor to begin with plus the florescent bulb above the car is burned out. I used a shovel as a tripod :-p.

P.S. After looking at this picture I really need to find a new place for that precarious ladder.

1 comment: